Frequency response + or - 1 dB ??

The technical material world is full of incredible precision - watches as a mundane example. Why can’t the best loudspeaker manufacturers create a loudspeaker with + or -  1/2 dB frequency response within the rather limited 20 to say 30,000 cps range? 
ptss
“Duke” ?
Saying reproducing the frequencies of music - any less accurately than “Spot On” -is simply to accept the failure of today’s technology. That’s   been a common problem with mankind in general and is why we laid breakthroughs that eventually move us forward to a new paradigm. 
Its interesting to me that responses to this thread have virtually all been to say why frequency response is unimportant. 
“Groupthinking acceptance of the status quo”?
i suggest that in a very few years; when dead flat frequency response is common; the invaluable contribution it makes to reproducing sound will be considered a “no brainer”. 
Just my 2 cents worth. 
I believe this thread is dead. No one has responded with any indication they know why it’s not practicable to make speakers with “flat” frequency response - today. 
I accept this fact and will seek answers elsewhere. I appreciate the information that has been provided :) 
Post removed