Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
When we bought a used Clearaudio Revolution with a linear arm, we started getting upgrade-itis. We were told interconnects should cost about 15% of the gear it’s connecting, so we bought $600 phono wires. We had MIT M2 interconnects from our former solid state amp. So, we used them to connect our ARC PH3 to our KW 500. As we continued to get educated, we read that MIT cables are great for solid state, but don’t optimize tube gear because harmonix get messed with in their correction “boxes.” 
Talking to some experts, we were suggested to try Tara Labs interconnects because they are neutral, musical and just sound “right.” Well, we bought Tara Labs the Two with Ism onboard and were blown away. So when we could, we bought the 0.8 phono wires. Wow, wow, wow!
Eventually, we bought another upgraded TT—a new old stock Clearaudio Anniversary Wood, with the T2 linear arm. It came with a straight run of very good clearaudio phono leads, so we didn’t need the 0.8s. I missed them!! Even though the new cart was a gold finger 1, upgraded 3xs the price of our former clearaudio cart, and the arm and TT were huge upgrades, I could hear the difference losing the 0.8 Tara lab phono wires made in my system, just a bit more grain in the clearaudio run. Still sounded lovely, and I was happy for the solid bass improvement, greater detail with the better cart and arm. I checked to see if I could get my arm changed out to take interconnects, but I wasn’t willing to wait a year to get it bavk(how long Clearaudio said their repair/upgrade backlog was.) 
i highly recommend Tara Labs interconnects! I’m still saving up for Tara Labs speaker wires. On my wish list!
Post removed 
Hi debbarnes58, I have enjoyed reading your well written post, believe it or not, as good as the 0.8 phono cable’s are, you would be very impressed with the zero evolution phono cable’s, and the Grandmaster phono cable’s, these cable's would do the clear audio gold finger 1 a huge justice, it would be like listening to the cart for the first time, to be clear here, you will get all the cart would ever do, cheers.
At this point of break in of the krell k 300I,  it clearly is substantially better than the Luxman L-509X integrated amplifier! 
I have the Tara Lab's cobalt reference power cord on the new krell k 300I with dedicated line and furutech gtx-Rhodium d duplex receptacle,  this combination has elavated the performance of the amplifier beyond my expectations 🥂 cheers.