Upgrade advice (from Paradigm signature s8v2 + aria 948s to... ??)

Currently have Paradigm signature s8v2 + aria 948s. I wanted to compare them and enjoy the signatures more but now feel I want to sell both and see if I can get even better sound [of the 2 I definitely prefer the signatures]. I am driving my system with:

2 x bryston 4bsst amps (with sst2 mobo) in bridged mode.
Dac is a denafrips terminator
streamer: Sotm sms 200 ultra.
Preamp: audio gd he9.
Subs: Dual 18 inch PSA (V1800s)

After selling my speakers I was thinking of something in the 10-20k range. Only problem is my room is not very big, 12 ft x 16 ft x 8 ft.

Any ideas on what a next step up would be? Some options I was considering:
Canton 5k
Monitor Audio Platinum PL500 ii
Revel salon2/ultima 2
Focal scala utopia/maestro utopia [if I can get a deal]
Tekton Ulfberht with 1 be tweeter [I can do a trade for my aria + $4500]
Legacy focus SE
Sonus Faber Serafino
Vandersteen 5A
Eggleston Andra III SE
Dynaudio C4 confidence
KEF 207/2 (can get a used pair for around $10k)

Would appreciate thoughts.
smodtactical
Personally I really think that most of those speakers on your list would simply overpower your room. I think that you would be overspending to get something that is really made for a much bigger room. Maybe try looking at a GoldenEar Triton 1r or something more on that size/price level for the room that you have which is not very big to begin with at 12 x 16.
Personally I really think that most of those speakers on your list would simply overpower your room. I think that you would be overspending to get something that is really made for a much bigger room. Maybe try looking at a GoldenEar Triton 1r or something more on that size/price level for the room that you have which is not very big to begin with at 12 x 16.

Hey, I considered the GE tritons but I too am Vegan and don't buy products with wool in them.
Post removed 
What sound characteristics are most important to you and what would you like to improve upon over what you have now?  Can't make any meaningful suggestions without that critical info.