phono preamp for Primaluna

Any suggestions for a Phono preamp for primaluna Dialogue premium HP intergrated amp?I have rega planer 5 with exact cartridge MM, but would like MC capable for future use. Dont want to spend a lot of $.Thanks for any suggestions.
128x128bestbaker
Good at $400 new would be the Parks Puffin.  Lots of gain settings, handles MM & MM carts, does no harm.

Better for around $500 used would be a Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena.  In addition to lots of gain settings, also a wide range of cartridge loading settings.  Very neutral and detailed.
for 5 bills or under only one to buy, the Nobsound clone of the EAR 824, available from doukmall on ebay for about 400. install some PSVANE 12AX7s in it and will be tough to beat until you get into 5 figure gear.

best
It's been a while: what did you decide and how did it turn out? I'm especially curious if you're having gain issues. I have the regular Dialogue Premium (not HP), and use the 38dB setting of a Blue Circle FLT iaB phono stage with a Shure M91 (5mV) and I have to have the volume control turned down really low even for moderate listening levels. 

i went a little crazy ,I got a new TT ,VPI Prime, Kiseki blue, cart & a Manley chinook pre amp, I think done for life, LOL