phono preamp for Primaluna

Any suggestions for a Phono preamp for primaluna Dialogue premium HP intergrated amp?I have rega planer 5 with exact cartridge MM, but would like MC capable for future use. Dont want to spend a lot of $.Thanks for any suggestions.
128x128bestbaker
As far as tube or SS the primaluna is tube ,and I am new to tubes. I just sold my bottlehead Seduction , did not like it with my Mcintosh vintage C27 preamp & MC2200 amp,Maybe i should have not sold it.
Get the most phonostage you can afford. The Bottlhead would have been a setup.

You have a nice amp. Don't compromise your tables performance. A decent tube unit can be found here.

My PLHP has been in service for 4 years.

A couple of years ago I picked up a Project Tube Box DS for $350 and it sounds surprisingly good while being quite versatile with MM and MC settings.  MC gain goes up to 60dB.  I see it's been replaced with the next model (DS2) for $700.  I wouldn't pay $700 but you can find these units on sale often and used or demo versions.  For MM only carts I hear good things in this price range for the Lounge LCR Gold.  For MC only I'd go with the Tom Evans Microgroove in this price range.