Figuring Cartridge Compliance.. Help!

The cartridge compliance stated for a Denon DL-103 is stated as 5x10-6 cm/dyne at 100hz. The value I am getting is not working in the resonance frequency calculator. 
128x128coachpoconnor
Dear @coachpoconnor : Well the MINTLP is lower than 130.00 and you can ask for the Baerwald alignment. You don't have to look for other because are out of your budget if the MINTLP you consider it a little pricey.

R.
rauliruegras you have to be kidding. The only error in the recording would be if the TT speed were set incorrectly. The only thing you care about is the actual resonance frequencies which is what you are measuring. This also gives you the ability to adjust if you have to by adding or subtracting mass. All that other stuff as far as the real world matters is unnecessary complexity and difficult for us normal folks to understand. Watching a tonearm vibrating is easy and sort of fun.
There are many inexpensive alignment protractors out there. You can actually make one your self. Get to it rauliruegras. Give you something creative to do. 
Dear @mijostyn : The LP recordings are full of inaccuracies that affects what we are trying to " read ", same for music or test tones or the like and perfect speed in TT does not exist.

Vinyl Engine calculator is the best to go. In the other side the MINTLP is a very good and inexpensive protractor why any one could wants ( as you. ) to " invent " the " black thread " when already exist, makes no sense your proposition.

Anyway, why to big deal for you. ?. Please just forgeret about, this is not " rocket science ".

R.
@coachpoconnor instead of payin’ that much for a piece of plastic called MINTLP you’d better check Dr.Feickert protractor, it will give you far more for any turntable and any tonearm or any size, also you will get all 3 alignment methods to choose (it’s up to you which one you want to try). This is made in Germany, it’s metal, you will have precise pivot to spindle ruler. Ones you will buy this protractor you will never have to buy anything else, no matter which arm or turntable you will be using in the future. This is a much better investment. A great tool! And it’s German quality. Look for used sample if you want to pay less.

And by the way:
the Test Record i have recommended to you earlier (many times) comes with NICE AND FREE PROTRACTOR. So with this Hi-Fi Test Records you can not only measure your cartridge/tonearm resonance freq. but you can also align your cartridge with protractor that you will find inside. All these for $40 and you need anything else ?
Thanks everybody.. Remember I’m a newbie...So a person could get an 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper and measure/look up the spindle to pivot arm distance. From that point draw an arc using the effective tonearm distance. Draw a second arc showing the record edge cut it out and then have it laminated. Use this in combination with that 12 dollar mirrored “book mark looking” overhang guage that I bought on Amazon? Checking back and forth between keeping an accurate arc and cartridge angle?
not sure I’d actually do this.. just want to make sure I have the right Idea.