KT88 tube amp

Hello,

what KT88 of the current production for QS Silver mono (90watt)?

Thanks!
nic10
Post removed 
Will your amp support KT-120’s ? I prefer them over the tubes listed above when I’m seeking bass from less efficient speakers . On the NOS side I have GEC Gold Lion KT-88’s and 3 hole Tung Sol 6550’s  . The NOS Genelax are sweet , but definitely overpriced . The tube that I appreciate the most regardless of price , is the SED Winged C 6550’s . Ive tried everything mentioned here except the KR’s . All in a SEP amp and all except the Tung Sol KT-120’s in a push pull amp . I usually run NOS Telefunkens in the gain stage . I’ve also run the EL34’s and KT-77’s . If I could only have 2 tubes , it would be the Winged C’s 6550, and the new production KT-120’s. For you EL-34 guys, I’d say NOS Mullard, then SED , then new GL KT-77’s . BTW, the NOS GEC KT-66’s smoked glass are really sweet for fluffy music . Contact Quicksilver before trying the KT-120’s to see if they’re compatible. Cheers , Mike .
I currently prefer a Had single ended tube amp with a massive 12wpc (efficient speakers) and the thing is very revealing of tube differences, and since there are only 2 power tubes it's relatively inexpensive to mess around with. I've enjoyed KT150s, 120s, 88s (including Gold Lions and others), and 6550s...the Lions were my fave for a while (came with the amp). I then tried a pair of JJ KT77s and they sounded pretty bad and ruined the KT77 experience for me (poor, poor me, but the JJs are cheap)..until I bought a pair of Gold Lion KT77s and raved about those...a great tube...replaced by my current fave new version Tung Sol 7581A tubes...amazingly coherent and "perfect for my tastes with this amp." These tubes aren't expensive and have a nice blue fluorescence I enjoy at night, possibly indicating a low threshold of tube glow enjoyment...in any case the 7581A is currently on the top of the power tube heap around here.