Figuring Cartridge Compliance.. Help!

The cartridge compliance stated for a Denon DL-103 is stated as 5x10-6 cm/dyne at 100hz. The value I am getting is not working in the resonance frequency calculator. 
128x128coachpoconnor
Here is all the math:

https://www.ortofon.com/support/support-hifi/resonance-frequency

But with the TEST LP you will have both (printed method on the sleeve to calculate manually and the "real" method to see the resonance by your own eyes by playin test record). 
Thanks for everyone’s input! I am enjoying this. I have ordered a Denon DL 110 for my HK T65c. I hope that is a much better match for Microrace tonearm. I have several other turntables to sell; and then will hunt for a more appropriate table for my DL 103. I do have one other question.. what is the best cartridge alignment gauge?
Dear @coachpoconnor : Two of them are: the MINTLP and the Feickert.

The first one is a dedicated protractor for your tonearm/cartridge in specific and the other is universal.

R.
Rauliruegas
Thanks for the suggestion.
I like the idea of the MINTLP, but none of this stuff is cheap.
I saw a video with Michael Fremer and he had a protractor with the various arcs on the protractor. Does anyone no the name of It?
Dear @coachpoconnor : Well the MINTLP is lower than 130.00 and you can ask for the Baerwald alignment. You don't have to look for other because are out of your budget if the MINTLP you consider it a little pricey.

R.