Ordered my new amp today... been a long road!

Ordered a Parasound A21+ this morning after a year of saving and selling and buying new speakers... This should be it!

FINALLY!

Haven't sat and listened with a gin n tonic in over two years... My Martin loans sh#t the bed every year for about 3 years so I bought a pair of 10T's... then my Mac amp wouldn't power them ... sold that now on to the A21+

Excited is not a strong enough word. Thanks for all the advice and wisdom!

Now to find a good 30 ga. power cable! lol
128x128captbeaver
I’m 63 now.... lol

I dont think I can top these with my budget... started with  Crown IC 150 ...Crown DC 300... JBL L-100’s when in the AF 1977.

I have a stick up my @ss when it comes to streaming... cost’s are high and continuous bill per month and you dont own anything...

never say never...lol
Great choice!  I use Parasound amplification with my 10T's and they are a great match.  Let us know your thoughts when you get the new system up and running.
Hi Cap
I had to respond to your post because I've had the same quest.
I have a mc250 to drive my Maggie 1.7i's and thought more power would be the answer. So I purchased the parasound p5 and a A21+. What a disappointing result. The p5 is a very good preamp with all kinds off versatility but the A21 had little or no soundstage and muddled up the highs. The lower range was all there but no musicality.  Very disappointed.  The little mc250 with 1/10 the power did better with the p5. I hope you kept your mac and your receipt.  Sorry for the bad news.
Cap, if audiomaze is unfortunately correct I have an inexpensive amp alternative. I have Aerial Acoustics 8b’s, which are power hungry like the 10t. If the Parasound doesn’t work out suggest you look for an old Proceed HPA 2, 500w/ch at 4 ohms, basically a Mark Levinson amp from when Madrigal owned both Proceed and Levinson. You can find the HPA 2 for around $1,500 on Audiogon. It has the grunt to drive your new speakers and its sound is neutral.  I’ve been happy with mine for over 15 years. Hope you don’t need it. 

Happy listening.