Qobuz Users Update?

the service in the USA has been out a few months now. initial posters on this site commented on good sound quality in hi rez but a limited catalogue. I listen mostly to Jazz and Classical. Would anyone who has been a user from the get go please comment on your experience? I've been a Tidal guy for years and am fairly satisfied. Thanks to anyone taking the time to comment
128x128tuberist
I’m very pleased with Qobuz. I did the free trial with Tidal, Deezer, and Qobuz. Couldn’t find much in the classical genre on Tidal, so I went with Qobuz. Excellent classical catalogue which includes not only recent recordings, but many of the great conductors and performances of yesteryear.

And the hires sounds terrific.

I have Spotify, Tidal, and Qobuz.  I listen to Qobuz most often.  The selection is very good and the sound quality is excellent.  The PC app is not as good as the other two, it's a little buggy and sometimes hangs or songs don't start right away.  Not as big of a library as Spotify and Tidal, at least for my main interest, which is classic rock.  One thing that both Spotify and Tidal have that I wish Qobuz has is playlists based on my listening habits.  
Qobuz has the best SQ among all the streaming services. As far as catalog goes, it really depends on each user preferences. I am currently subscribed to both Tidal and Qobuz.
I am currently a subscriber to Qoboz. I listen to classic rock but I also wanted to expand my listening. So far I find Qoboz so-so in High Rez  sound quality. And searching with my Bryston BDP-2 is tedious.

ozzy
Using Qobuz, the Lang Lane album “The Mozart” Album (in favorites) has no content.   I added this album to my Qobuz favorites several weeks ago and all content was displayed perfectly until today.  

What happen to its content?   I deleted the Lang Lang album and re-added it.  The missing content was returned.   I emailed Qobuz and asked why is this happening?  

I am using my Aurender N10 server and the Aurender Conductor App to access Qobuz.

Anyone else having this problem?