Klipsch Belle center channel hook-up

I have a Belle Klipsch that was made as a center channel only.....Small problem hooking it up.....The tech at Klipsch says I need a pre-amp with a center channel out-put, and I need to get rid of my Audio Research Pre-amp................Does anyone on this forum know how to get a hold of someone at Klipsch that knows something about the old school speakers and hook up...............Let me know    Will
autospec
So two posts. Are they by any chance labeled in any way? Like maybe "+" and "-"?
What I am trying to get across, its a speaker. You hook it up, you turn it on. Just not seeing the problem here.
Will, take it easy, we are trying to help you. Are you saying that there are 3 boards, each the size of a single crossover ? Two 5 way input connectors jumped together seems it was made for biamping or biwiring. Center speakers connect the same as all other speakers. Take some photos and post them.
There are all kinds of issues, like phase, polarity and of course right and wrong and right and left.......Millercarbon , do you work on electronics or just visit forums for something to do ??    You can't just hook things up to see what happens.......One polarity problem with a 400 watt Bedini amp and you won't need a center channel, you will need a new house..........Will
Post removed