Radio Paradise Free

Anyone else streaming the RP, it is really good, sounds better than Tidal on the FLAC setting, using my Yggie. Note I have been a big fan of Tidal for the last year. Learned of new artists and there are a couple channels to choose from and it’s free. 
toneranger58
I agree with the above comments. I donated to them because I was listening to it every day while working. There are several channels to choose from. Main mix, groovy, mellow and rock. All good with little overlap. Sonic quality is good but of course not Tidal or Qobuz but the equivalent to Spotify in my office system. Also there is the capability to skip tracks you don’t like as well as caching hours of music on your portable for later play. And all for free. Maybe not forever. Im a fan and recommend that everyone try it. Use the RP player function. It has album info and lyrics. 
I’ve  been an RP subscriber for several years, and agree,it is very good.  There is a fairly new flac stream that is excellent sq, and I’m able to get it through Roon Internet Radio, but it has no song titles associated with the songs.  It has been a bit flakey but seems more stable as time goes on.  
I love RP, listen to it all day in my office. When a song strikes my fancy I add it to a Tidal playlist. Great way to experience new music. Just like normal radio, some songs aren't your cup of tea....I just turn down the volume till the next song comes on. Digital streaming has changed my listening habits dramatically....and for the better!!
i been listening to PR a bit more on the FLAC setting... there is something going on there with the gain-volume and spatial output.. some kinda majick