YOUR AUDIO JOURNEY COMPLETION!

My Audio journey ends with my current MAGIC combination of KR AUDIO, GATO SPEAKERS, RESONESSENCE MIRUS PRO DAC AND CLARITY AND HIGH FIDELITY CABLING. I took my system to the LSAF and people were really pleased with the sound. What is the recipe that made you happy?
calvinj
Hoping I am reaching the end section of the journey when my Burmester B100, arrive, I will be driving them with Ps Audio BHK 250, DSD dac and DMP transport with Aesthetix Calypso sig preamp, MG Audio design cables and a pair of MJ Acoustics Ref 1 mark4 subs....... fingers crossed !

Fellas we get there in different ways. @ianmuir1 you have a nice set up. You should be in a good place.  I have allowed myself to just enjoy the music. I am keeping the majority of my system stable because I’m not going to throw any more money into it. It took 8 years of furious changes and experiments but I’m in a good place. @zavato I totally understand.  I’m just finding great recordings and trying to enjoy as much as I can. @uberwaltz I been there. Lol. @kahlenz I took my system to the LSAF because we do a room called THE BLACK HOLE. It’s a group of guys that love to sit and listen for hours days straight. Lol. My system is good and I know it.  I just like to share the ear candy of the tunes coming out of them with the world!