Radio Paradise Free

Anyone else streaming the RP, it is really good, sounds better than Tidal on the FLAC setting, using my Yggie. Note I have been a big fan of Tidal for the last year. Learned of new artists and there are a couple channels to choose from and it’s free. 
toneranger58
Radio Paradise does sound great on the highest bandwidth setting, but i would not say it sounds better than the HiFi Tidal
I listen to Radio Paradise on my Aurender N10 Music Server by going to their Internet page and look for Radio Paradise.  Aurender is using their 320k stream and it sounds very good.  Of course, Tidal and Qobuz have higher fidelity (FLAC streaming).  

Unfortunately, my Aurender does not support the RP link for FLAC streaming.  I asked RP about an API for FLAC steaming but its status is unknown.  I also do not know if it was available, would Aurender implement it.

I also asked RP about a FLAC URL that I could use with my Aurender. I have no info on its possible availability. 

Radio Pardise has one music channel and they play all types of music that works together.  I suggest you give it a listen.   Yes, it is a free streaming service. 

Radio Paradise is sometimes very good but they usually play ordinary classic rock songs imo
I read the same thing on another forum and I agree that the FLAC stream sounds very good running on my Bluesound Node 2i->Schitt Yggdrasil.

It does sound louder but I'm not sure it's better - they likely use some type of broadcast gain matching so the listener isn’t constantly moving their volume up and down from song to song and I believe that's why it's perceived as sounding better.

Regardless, it's great to see an Internet radio station with focus on sound quality and the mix is really good as well.