Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
One of my biggest questions was what happened to the large scale Caps for the preamplifier stage that are seen in the Vanguard?  Not a lot of detail given about new preamp stage for K300i.
Hi dave_b,  This amplifier has the large and wide sound stage with medium depth, I do know that this model k 300I integrated amplifier   is the first ever built  by krell to have class A amplifier and pre-amplifier, this also has the Krell XD modification,  krell does not stress an invitation to upgrade this amplifier to XD Since this model integrated amplifier is where XD derived from and is already implemented  within this model,  I believe that is why this has uncanny clarity that I mentioned,  I'm assuming this unit gets hot when driven hard because all of it is class A, no worries,  it does not get to hot, just A lot warmer than past krell integrated amplifier's that I remember. 
I recently sold the Rega osiris integrated amplifier, and the Luxman L-509X integrated amplifier,  the new krell k300I integrated amplifier seem' s to have everything better than the previous amplifiers,  350hrs and still breaking in,  the clarity this amplifier has is just uncanny to say the least,  non fatigueing!, unlike the Luxman,  the osiris was good, but lacks the treble detail, and articulated bass as the Krell, or clarity,  this is the order of my findings after living with these unit's,  krell k300I, Rega osiris,  Luxman L-509X,  all have used same everything,  digital,  cable's , furutech gtx-Rhodium duplex receptacle's, dedicated line's, etc..., cheers. 
When we bought a used Clearaudio Revolution with a linear arm, we started getting upgrade-itis. We were told interconnects should cost about 15% of the gear it’s connecting, so we bought $600 phono wires. We had MIT M2 interconnects from our former solid state amp. So, we used them to connect our ARC PH3 to our KW 500. As we continued to get educated, we read that MIT cables are great for solid state, but don’t optimize tube gear because harmonix get messed with in their correction “boxes.” 
Talking to some experts, we were suggested to try Tara Labs interconnects because they are neutral, musical and just sound “right.” Well, we bought Tara Labs the Two with Ism onboard and were blown away. So when we could, we bought the 0.8 phono wires. Wow, wow, wow!
Eventually, we bought another upgraded TT—a new old stock Clearaudio Anniversary Wood, with the T2 linear arm. It came with a straight run of very good clearaudio phono leads, so we didn’t need the 0.8s. I missed them!! Even though the new cart was a gold finger 1, upgraded 3xs the price of our former clearaudio cart, and the arm and TT were huge upgrades, I could hear the difference losing the 0.8 Tara lab phono wires made in my system, just a bit more grain in the clearaudio run. Still sounded lovely, and I was happy for the solid bass improvement, greater detail with the better cart and arm. I checked to see if I could get my arm changed out to take interconnects, but I wasn’t willing to wait a year to get it bavk(how long Clearaudio said their repair/upgrade backlog was.) 
i highly recommend Tara Labs interconnects! I’m still saving up for Tara Labs speaker wires. On my wish list!
Post removed