Wyred SX-1000 Mono’s or PS Audio S700 Mono’s?

Has anyone been able to compare these amps to one another? I want to stick with class D for efficiency, so I ruled out the Schit mono’s. Either has a lot more power than I need currently (groan), but this could change. Then there is the PS S300 stereo.

Room: 25 x 25

Currently: Cambridge Azure 840C (transport only); OPPO 105D; MHDT Orchid DAC; Rowland Synergy III preamp; Rowland Model 2 amp (class AB); Gallo Strada 2’s (might replace with 1.7i Maggies); Gallo TR-3D sub.

Music: Jazz, some blues, some rock, some classical.

markmuse
@unsound , I love the Strada's w/sub, but I have some concerns about them being able to energize my room. I am driving the Rowland (75w/channel) into clipping when playing loud, hence the search for a new amp. Just occurred to me, though, that I should try a passive crossover upstream of the Rowland. Could be all I need.

But if a more powerful amp doesn't do it I will take a closer look at the Maggies. They are a bargain, in my opinion, and sound very much like the Strada's except maybe a tad hi-fi sounding. Might have been the electronics upstream of them. 

The Strada's on ISO Acoustics isolation stands on the floor with a sub are amazing. Rich, detailed, huge image, engaging, and they disappear. 
I heard the PS Audio Stellar amps at RMAF.  They were not actually that bad.  Though, they were powering some Markaudio drivers in cabinets and they tend to be somewhat bright, so I'm not sure how this will sound on a conventional speaker.  The "Class A" input stage on the PS Audio are nice.
---
Another one you should look into is the ATI AT542NC amps for $2995 (same as PS Audio).  The ATI uses the latest nCore Class D circuit and is also the only nCore amp I know of that uses a full linear power supply.  Everything else I have seen uses switching power supply (including PS Audio).
When it comes to class d....there are those that love it and those that hate it but I suspect all would agree that it is making significant strides forward.

Here is a really interesting article that is worth reading no matter what you decide.  https://positive-feedback.com/interviews/tommy-obrien-digital-amplifier-co/

Given the ease with which one can do home trials these days and the relatively low cost of return freight, my thoughts would be to try two, or three or four amplifiers, maybe even at the same time, so see which one really delivers what you are looking for.

And just to add another option for consideration or possible comparison, check these guys out....they have amps ranging from $1200 and up...and pretty good write ups.   https://www.cherryamp.com/
OK, change in consideration:

Wyred 4 Sound SX-1000R mono blocks or Benchmark AHB2 stereo, class D or AAA. Leaning toward the Benchmark based upon readings.

Thoughts?