Best mid priced Amp-Preamp

Please suggest best amp-preamp under $2000 for my KEF 103/3 reference series speakers. I used Adcom GTP-500 II and GFA-535 II. It stopped working. Speakers sound great, so no plan to replace it soon. Bought it 27 years back.
Thanks!
128x128kns54
Used Rogue Cronus Magnum II integrated can be obtained under 2K$.

It has musical midrange and powerful bass
On this site there is a Hegel H160 integrated and a Belles Aria Integrated.  Either of these will be noticeably better than your old Adcoms. 
If you want less $$$ there are another half dozen solid contenders,  but these 2 are excellent.  
The above are all fine.  I use to favor heavier Adcom products.  Adcoms can take bad treatment, abuse of all kinds, and keep rocking.Maybe a good replacement would be Adcom 555...Less than $1k.
I didn’t look up your speakers. But with as little as $2300, the best bang for your buck that I can think of quickly is all Schiit: Freya Preamp and two Vidars run as monoblocks. That is plenty of power with a bunch of overhead. That is $2100 with $200 for delivery fees. I have had Vidars and they put out plenty of nice power. Better with efficient speakers though. I have a Freya and it really is great and great for the money.