Speaker Clarifiers?

Anyone try these? I’m seeing them more and more but haven’t had a chance to demo. Do they do anything positive or are they just another way to make money off gullible people like me?
dhcod
Very slick website, love the pseudo science. Great value too by the look of it.

Adding extra unexplained circuitry is always a good idea. Especially if it costs more than a decent loudspeaker. 

Far better than mere good double glazing and sound proofing. Or a comfortable chair/ sofa. Or hundreds of $$$ worth of music.

I'm sure loudspeaker manufacturers will be queuing up to endorse these honest tried and tested products once they realise his effective they are. The reviews seem really convincing too.

Obviously.

Now will someone pass the snake oil antidote please?
I actually have tried both the standard and the Reference Signal Purifiers in my home system and will honestly say that they do make a substantial difference ( IMPROVEMENT) in the overall sound from the speakers in the room.  They go onto the positive leg of the speaker cables only and I have zero idea of why/how they work, but I can tell you that they absolutely do.  For the skeptics - as usual, since you haven't tried them, it becomes easy to throw stones.
lowrider,
I can't speak for crystals, but quartz is an effective room treatment.

For you experts who haven't tried the walker HDL's, you'll just have to take my word for it that you're missing out. I'm good if you don't as well...