Used DACs in the 10k range

I currently have a denafrips terminator and I definitely enjoy it in my system but I haven't compared many dacs (only other dac I heard in my system was the one in the HDV 820 when I was using my headphones). I was impressed with the rave reviews and bought it straight up but now I am wondering if its worth upgrading or not.
I am looking to spend around 10k ish for a used DAC that would be significantly  better than the Terminator.

Any suggestions?
Also any thoughts on the terminator itself. It has lots of positive reviews from outlets like audiobacon and darko, 6 mooons etc but it has very harsh criticism from places like SBAF. Would appreciate your thoughts.
My system: PC -> Roon -> Sotm sms 200 ultra (with sps500) -> audio sensibility signature usb cable -> sotm dx usb -> ss d110 aes cable -> terminator -> kimber cables xlr -> He9 -> yyw hifi xlr -> 4bsst dual bryston monoblocks -> qed xt 40 speaker cables -> paradigm signature s8 v2 + dual PSA V1800s [v1800s via svs soundpath rcas]
smodtactical
@smodtactical  I'm (somewhat) in the same position as you are. I have the Denafrips Terminator and have been extremely happy and impressed with it. However, as my system has evolved and improved I've also asked myself whether I should consider another DAC to "balance" / "match" overall performance.

My experience to date has been that the Denafrips Terminator has matched and kept pace with all changes and improvements I have made to my system. These changes have been extensive and have resulted in superb results. The Terminator continues in a starring role, as do all of the other current/primary components and peripherals.

This upward and continually rewarding 'positive scaling' gives me pause, whenever I consider other DACs.

For an additional 12K+ spend over the Terminator, one choice is the Aqua Formula xHD (I haven't seen pricing on a current xHD used unit; i.e. not upgraded). I would also like to get a Rockna SE in for comparison purposes. There are others, however all are well in the 20K+ range.

The fact that you and I are considering DACs that at USED prices are multiples of the Terminator brand spanking NEW, says a lot. : )
There is a Chord Electronics Ltd. The DAVE Reference DAC for sale on Audiogon for $8,499.  This DAC has received great reviews.  
Post removed 
This guy did quite an extensive test and review of many high end DACs. it has been a while since I watched it but I believe he offers some very good information about the type of DAC you're searching for. This is only the last video of an entire series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNyxzUkA9zU