Amp for nee LRS Maggies

I am contemplating getting a pair of the new LRS Maggies and wondering which amp to acquire.  As a point of reference, I have 3.6 Maggies driven by MC501s in my main system.

Looking for the right amount of power without getting crazy, suggestions okease.
128x128lhasaguy
I would like to keep it under $1,500 as the speakers are $650.  No sense in buying mismatched items IMHO.

My 501s were about 1,000 more than my 3.6 Maggies, but they were used (going strong 9 years later!), and the Maggies were new.
Class d amps  are a great way to go if you don’t want to spend a bundle.  I am pleased with W4Sound.  Let’s not start the debate again however.  
Well for the $1500 budget you can get a pair if Vidars and run them as monoblocks. That is likely your best bang for the buck given the budget. You may be able to get them for less on the secondary market if you can find them. With the money you save get the Mike Powell Maggie instant upgrade which costs only about $79. Dig around and find another $270-$355 for MyeStands. You will be please at the difference. 
I have Mye stands for my 3.6s and expect to get them for the LRS speakers when the stands are available.

Anyone who has Maggies knows Mye stands are the cheapest tweak and bang for the buck in upgrades.
I’m definitely looking forward to hearing the LSR’s and I agree a pair of Vidars would be the perfect amount of power, but wouldn’t you also need a couple of subwoofers also?

JD