Best earphone for the value

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K2LHB1J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought the earphone after reading rave review on it.

SoundMagic E11C review | What Hi-Fi?

The review is spot on.

The most remarkable difference between this and free earphone distributed by Delta Airline is detailed treble.

I also compared this with Grado SR80E headphone that I have.

Grado have slightly more open bass but this one seems to have more details.

Due to the limitation of luggage, I would rather bring earphone than regular headphone  for long travel.

This one fit my need at the cost of 60$.

I found that the music through Youtube or Amazon prime using SoundMAGIC E11C earphones is quite enjoyable.

I highly recommend this for travel.

Thomas
128x128shkong78
This one has enough isolation in the airplane.

The most important thing is that  its sound is musical with classical music like violin concerto.

I can live with this one for at least one year.

There is no need to rush into rabbit hole of earphone since I use earphone only during travel.
I owned a pair of Etymotics a few years back.  Good amount of mid and high end detail, but really lacking in the bottom end.  It's a single Balanced Aperture driver, so.... Also, it required a deep insertion to get good isolation.  Replaced it with a pair of CA Lyra II's which I really like, but they require a lot of drive.  Also have a pair of CA Vega's which are really nice also.  Finally, Picked up a pair of CA Solaris a few weeks ago.  These are the best of the bunch; loads of detail, smooth mids and really tight and fast low end.  I guess you can tell I'm a CA fan.

If you're searching for something inexpensive, look at the Periodic Audio Mg's.  They retail for $100 and they occasionally they put them on sale for $70.  I use them at the gym a lot.  If your willing to spend a little more, also check out the Periodic Be's.  They retail for $300, but I see them on sale for $240 occasionally,

I also own a pair of JA Audio Layla's, but the CA Solaris is better.

I guess you can tell that I'm a CA fan.  I haven't tried any of their entry level stuff, but the build quality of the units I own are first rate.  
I also own a pair of Be's, Ti's and their Nickel headphone amp.  The Be's are not quite as good as the CA Lyra II's.  At half the price, they are a real bargain.  In addition, they don't require a headphone amp to make them sing; you can just plug them into your phone and enjoy.  When I use the Lyra II's, I have to use a headphone amp to get the most out of them.  

Hope this helps,
BTW - Underwood HiFi (Underwood Wally here) has the Be's on sale for $259 delivered.