Looking for speakers for my 4W SET amp

I'm looking for some speakers with very high sensitivity for my 4W SET amp.  This is for a 2nd system so I'm not looking to break the bank.  I'm looking into Zu Omen Dirty Weekend, Omega Junior XRS or maybe a DIY project with Audio Nirvana or Lowther drivers.  I've never owned single-driver speakers before and I'm a little nervous to take the plunge.  Any thoughts?

thanks!
adam8179
My Heresy IIIs required a sub or two (which I already owned), but add those and the Heresy IIIs are astonishingly coherent great sounding things, and relatively inexpensive.
There are a lot of choices.  A search on Audiogon will reveal a slew of threads.  My short-ish go-to list of SET friendly speakers include:
- Klipsch Heritage.  Heresy to Khorn, depending on your room and your budget
- Omega.  All good.  Speak to Louis for specific recommendations
- Coherent.  Great speakers from the great white north.  I own a pair of 8s and they are very good but I hear the 12s and 15s are fantastic.
- Diatone.  This is Japan's JBL.  A wide range of speakers in various sizes and configurations.  I don't think these guys ever made a bad speaker.  In the U.S. most models are branded as Mitsubishi (but not all Mitsubishi speakers are Diatone).
- Altec 17 and 19.  Big and bigger.  Other Altec models as well
- McIntosh ML-1C.  Don't laugh, these can sound quite good (in a vintage way) IF they are recapped and paired with the MQ101 equalizer.

4W is tough - depending on your space, how loud you like to listen, your choice of music, and even (perhaps) the length of speaker cables. It is right on the cusp.
thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.  You've given me lots to think about
4W is tough
4W is more than enough, assuming that you select symbiotic gear and aren't trying to play in a concert hall-sized space.

My 45 Triode monoblocks put out 1.5Wpc and play plenty loud in my living room.  How many enthusiastic owners of decware UFO amps think 1.7Wpc is all they need?

You do need to pay attention to all the things gsm18439 listed.  As many have reported, I don't find that SET amps to be best for some musical genres like (obviously) heavy metal and techno.  Music with "too many notes" like large orchestral pieces are harder to get right on most/smaller single driver speakers.  But I have never heard a system that was perfect in every way.  Have you?