Would an Isolation TT platform further improve my TT?

My new Luxman PD-171 A TT weighs around 55 lbs. and it sits on a heavy audio stand. The floor is carpeted w/a cement base. Prior to this TT I had a Linn w/was much more sensitive and didn't need an additional stand. I wonder if adding an isolation platform would be beneficial to my current TT. I was looking at Butcher Block Acoustics and MDF W/Lead Core and Sorbothane Feet.
luxmancl38
Also adding seismic isolation will also potentially change the sound of the table

As @noromance noted 
I have always found that the more rigid the support, the tighter, more incisive and clearer the sound
The same is true for true seismic isolation -- you will get an even more clear, direct, un filtered and accurate presentation of the LP. Frankly what this means is that a lot of what many people like about analog ("warmth", "bloom", "space") is sharply diminished - if it's not present in the recording.

The reason is is because a lot of these apparently positive benefits are colorations from external vibration and taking it out at first listen can be shock -- LPs sound a lot more like digital in that regard after isolation. But the plus side is unparalleled L-R clarity, greater tonal variety, better micro dynamics and all around an ability to more closely engage with the disc. This really pays back on classical but if your taste runs to rock you may prefer the "before" result ... I've been able to do this test many times with my Herzan as you can switch it in and out and a fair minority of listeners prefer the sound without it on

Vibraplane (I have one) works great. Others use the Minus-K with success. As mentioned earlier in this thread Herzan is a great device, but quite expensive
@luxmancl38, although I’m a great believer in isolation I wouldn’t try too hard in your case. The PD 171 is already one hell of a record deck.

Your existing stand/concrete floor will filter most of the higher level seismic garbage (a la Technics SP10 stands of yore). The decks own isolation system will do most of the rest. To go further you might need more than sorbothane ie high compliance springs. But then you risk lateral stability issues.

Taken from their website

http://www.luxman.com/product/detail.php?id=25

Under-slung system

All major parts are attached to a 15mm thick aluminum plate which connects to the main chassis by our original under-slung (hanging) method, successfully achieving both high rigidity and vibration damping.

The motor and the power supply transformer, which can cause vibration, are attached using floating mounts to achieve a higher signal to noise ratio.

Four large caliber spring-and-rubber insulator feet directly connected to the chassis prevent feedback and external vibration transmission.

In addition, the hybrid vibration damping structure of the metal chassis and wooden exterior contributes to a high level of sound quality.

Both the vibraplane and my Nimbus single airspring platform of yore employed “underslung masses” to achieve very low Fr isolation and lateral stability. The Nimbus also employed a large aux air canister to boost the effectiveness of the single relatively small air spring. An air spring on steroids. Most iso stands cannot isolate in the rotational directions, which are also important. Isolation effectiveness is proportional to the ease of motion in a particular direction.
According to the last two posts it seems the the Luxman has a built in Isolation system w/the spring insulator feet. I wonder putting this TT on a block w/more isolators would diminish the sound. Any thoughts and opinions.