Worth the wait? Buchardt S400's

Hi Everyone,
I have the S400's on preorder and have been waiting for a while. In the meantime I upgraded mu amp from a Parasound to Krell Digital Vanguard, driving my Vandersteen 2ces. The Krell has opened up the sound of my Vandys and I wonder now if I should just cancel my order and invest in better speaker cables and interconnects, etc? 
Anyone own the Buchardts?
128x128audiosaurusrex
audioconnection,
I’ll look closer at the DBS. Don’t really know anything about them. Do you have a recommendation for speaker cables? Presently using older Taralabs RSC Primes in 15ft length but now I’m in a new house and only need 6-8ft. Always been a Vandys fan and turned many friends onto them. Thanks for everyone’s input :-)
Depends what you like - the northern europeans who make them need to advertise them with, in between speakers, what looks like hard alcohol and a jar of cannabis buds. Maybe that’s what's needed for good sound. Bravo.  Buchardt lifestyle.
https://youtu.be/GkpE0sXJRyE

Haha yes chrisr. I saw that video. I’m leaning towards keeping my Vandersteen’s. Now  wondering what speaker cable I should get?
I suppose buchardt send bottles and a jar to youtube reviewers... They won’t sound bad that way!
I have had the 2CE signature in my room 10 years ago, and i had them biwired with canare 4s11.. Sounded great i thought! And it's a convenient inexpensive cable.
Hi.
I am interested in purchasing the Buchardt S-400 but I am not sure my amp would be compatible and would be thankful for your advice. My amp is a Yamaha s-301 with the following power spec:Would this work in your opinion?
Thank you very much.

A-S301SpecificationsMinimum RMS Output Power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz)60 W + 60 W (0.019% THD)Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe)95 W + 95 WHigh Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)100/120/140/150 W