Replaced CDP w/ Transport; Now, Soundstage Changes Dramatically w/each CD. Why?

Here's something I've never encountered. I've borrowed  a Heed DT Transport and am loving the increased resolution, compared to my Jolida JD100 cdp BUT, now the sound-stage expands and contracts, depending upon whichever CD is being played.The effect is very evident-- not subtle. This is really weird. 

System: Heed Transport -> Aqua La Voce II DAC -> Wells Majestic Integrated -> Silverline SR17.5 Monitors.

I don't even know where to begin. . . any suggestions? ? ? 

BTW, replacing the Blue Jeans BNC cable with an Empirical Audio BNC cable didn't change anything. 
stuartk
boxer12: thanks; I'm familiar with it. . . unfortunately, it doesn't include Heed. 

geoffkait; Hah !  I'm afraid I'm not very good at explaining what I'm hearing without resorting to cliches. Usually, the only times I step back and focus upon sonics are occasions like now, when I've just introduced a new component into the system and my ears have yet to fully adjust to the change. In other words, the element of novelty is still very fresh. I welcome the intellect to the listening room when the focus is gear but if the focus is music, I want to be IN the midst of it, not sitting off to the side, analyzing. 
back to cables. WireWorld knows what it takes to make outstanding cables. The higher up their product line the better the sound, but whatever they offer in your price range you can count on for excellent value
tweak1: Thanks for the suggestion. I scanned the Wire World website quickly and didn't see any links to a return policy. If I can't try it at home, I won't consider it. Audio Art has been my go-to cable source for many years and I've ordered their D-1SE to try out with the Heed. If that isn't a good match, I'll certainly be open to alternatives, providing a home demo option is avail-able.  
stuartk "I scanned the Wire World website quickly and didn't see any links to a return policy. If I can't try it at home, I won't consider it. "

While your policy, practice, and custom is worthy, justified, and admirable you're guarantee, assurances, and satisfaction are ultimately the role, responsibility, and policies of your dealer and not the manufacturer of the product in an instance such as this.