Which transport with my Jay's Audio DAC?

Advice needed.
I currently have a Nuprime CDT 8 feeding a Jay's Audio DAC. The CDT 8 oversamples the  PCM signal incoming to the DAC, and does DSD.
I have followed the discussions of the Jay's Audio CDT2- Mk2 with interest, since it looks to be a transport superior to the Nuprime. However, it does not provide PCM oversampling or DSD; and I think that the Jay's DAC cannot oversample a signal on its own. [Can any DAC?]
The question, then, is which combination is likely to be the better: 1. The Nuprime transport and the Jay's Audio DAC or 2. The Jay's Audio transport and the Jay's Audio DAC? Does the presumed superiority of the Jay's Audio transport more than compensate for the OS-ing capacity of the Nuprime DAC? 
Or perhaps any question of preferring an OS-ing to a NOS-ing transport is simply a matter of taste, and not any sort of objective criterion for making a choice like this?
Any insights will be appreciated.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzimmerma
Gee thanks, pesky_wabbit, for your wise counsel.

I never imagined that it could be unwise to make "choices based on theoretical reasoning based on filtered feedback from a forum." Imagine that. You have opened my eyes.

And thank you even more for reading my mind with such devastating accuracy. I never imagined how transparent I have been in displaying my real motivation for the OP. 

Here's the thing, Sir. I have not made my mind up about anything.  There is no decision here that needs positive reinforcing. I am genuinely up in the air about what transport to settle upon, and have been seeking counsel on the matter.

Your nasty post does help.

i want ice cream, some people like vanilla and some like chocolate,
which one is best?  see what i mean.
"I came away with the same conclusion and suspect it’s high jitter output as the basis for that conclusion. The Jay’s Audio CDT2 MK2 is extraordinary in its presentation of Redbook audio discs. Not surprisingly, it has very low jitter."

@celander 

You are absolutely correct entry level transports usually have high jitter this is why most of them are terrible.my Simaudio 260T is much better than my previous Cambridge CXC transport the sound is more musical, effortless , detailed and 'analog' most likely because the 260T has very low jitter.
OP: You are the only one who can answer your questions to your satisfaction and finality. The feedback of others has little value because their system will differ from your system. Just buy the Jay’s Audio transport and evaluate it in your system. If you’re in the US, then you should speak with Mike Powell, who is the US distributor/dealer for Jay’s Audio products. Mike offers a money-back guarantee or store credit if you don’t like the Jay’s Audio transport.

I see you’re in Canada. Mike might cover Canada. Give him a call to ask. 
Interesting claims that CDT-8 Pro have high jitter.
According to Nuprime, it's quite the opposite