What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
A Nissan Juke for my wife because of the AWD in the snow.  She passed so I kept the Juke and got rid of my pick-up for the better gas mileage.  Also have a Harley I ride that needs no explanation.
Post removed 
In the drive.
Wife: Audi Q7
Daughter: Jeep Liberty
Son: recently turned 16 and took my Jeep JK Rubicon with 2 1/2” Teraflex/Fox lift, Poison Spyder flat flare fenders, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers with tire carrier running on 35’s. Both soft and hardtop with same doors.
Me: on my sixth and final BMW which is a 550ix MSport. Nothing wrong with BMW’s but I’m excited to get a new Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited. I’m not going to miss parking in the nose bleed sections anymore worrying about door dings or scuffing a rim, plus once you own a nice Jeep, (meaning a Wrangler) there’s no going back. The Jeep Gladiator just hit the dealerships so I’m either ordering that or a Wrangler in the Rubicon version next month. Did I mention I had to replace two tires this last winter due to potholes in the Bimmer? Ya, it’s been fun but time to move on.
Post removed 
Post removed