Used 5ch Amp (Classe, Krell, Rotel)

Looking for a really good used 5 channel amp. I do not want to spend $1000ss on a brand new amp.
So far my brief research has led me to Classe 5200 and Krell Chorus 5200 and they are a little pricy even used. Not sure if I want to pay 4k for a krell or classe yet! I have listened to Parasound & Mac but I did not prefer its darkish sound. Currently I have dynaudio c20 speakers as 2ch and Paradigm center and 4 towers in the back and they are being powered by Rotel RMB 1075 and the preamp section is Arcam AVR 550. I do 50% music & 50% movies. Again looking for an amp that will sound much better than my current Rotel RMB 1075 amp! Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
danimaz
Post removed 
Okay, I'm going to go back and through your original post.  I think it's going to be extremely hard to beat or come close to the Krell Chorus 5200.  Even though it's going to be slightly liquidy, it's an extremely clean and refined sounding amp.  Anything lower cost, such as Emotiva, ATI, Anthem are going to sound harsh and grainy in comparison.  Just throwing that out there.
To the OP. I fully support what others have said about the Lexicon. If you can get a good LX-7 or GX-7 go for it. I think most of them will be older so keep that in mind. I got a used GX-7 and did something stupid and blew 2 channels. When I took it in for service found out two more channels needed repair. Swollen capacitors and so forth. I figured because of the age not worth it and started looking in other directions. It is a power hog and hot but really good sound. 

Now I am responding to this because you mentioned Classe. So a quick summary of my systems to help in your decision. In my home theater setup I have Sonus Faber Venere 5 channel with Martin Logan SLM for heights. Marantz pre amp, I will talk about the amp in a min. The heights are on a separate amp and 2 subs, but irrelevant for this conversation.

In the other room for music, new B&W 804 d3’s, marantz pre amp, recently added Classe ca-d200. I have only been focused on my music system. I had the new Rotel 1582. It sounded really good and I was skeptical being a class D but decided to try the Classe. Good decision, better in every way. So I moved the Rotel back to the home theater just for the main floor standers. 

Here is where it got a little more interesting. Since I was so impressed with the Classe I started looking at the Sigma Amp5 for my home theater. Got one last week and just hooked it up to the main Sonus Faber’s as I was waiting on better interconnects before hooking up the others. So I just tried it out listening to music. Now my B&w’s should sound better that the SF, they cost twice as much. But better is subjective. I found that on a few songs the SF actually sounded better. That was very encouraging. 

Got my interconnects today. Watching movies now. I will say the sound is fantastic. The Classe amp5 is better sounding than the Rotel, Lexicon and Parasound. I cannot speak to the Krell. Never had one. 

So I suppose my conclusion is on the Classe class D amps, there marketing is no bullshit like most companies. However they tuned them they just sound beautiful in the way you would want it to. 

Hope this helps your decision. 
I have a Krell Theater Amp Standard and a Classe CA 5200.Both are outstanding. Would like to hear an ATI 6005.
Half the time I just listen to 2 channel content with them.Anyone says "no decent 5 channel" is a joker.
Thank you everyone for so many suggestions! Guys its just a hobby and everyone has different tastes and budgets.
I have moved my Dyn C20s out of my theater and am now powering them via simaudio 600i amp (found used). This was always my plan. I just didnt have the budget to do so earlier.

For my home theater setup i have put in paradigm studios v4 for fronts and studio center. In the back I have my old paradigm monitors. I still have the rotel / arcam combo going and thinking of either getting a used Classe or Krell chorus 5200. I am sure there are tons of amps out there that might be better sounding for a little less or more money but I just do not have the time to keep on researching. I think krell 5200 or classe 5200/5300 would sound pretty damn good compared to my rotel rmb 1075! Lets see if i can find one for really cheap $$ and can convince the wife to let me upgrade again!

best!
danimaz