Looking for an integrated tube amp under $2500

I’m in the market for either a used or new tube integrated amp to drive my Lawrence Audio Violin SE speakers which have an AMT tweeter. These speakers have a sensitivity of 88db and minimum impedance of 6.4 ohms. The amp should sound warm and smooth without any treble glare. The amp must be also reliable since my previous amp visited the repair shop 3 times in 4 years. I do prefer it come in black and must be 7" or less. I appreciate any recommendations.
128x128ronrags
I actually had a Rogue Cronus magnum with kt -120 tubes which I really liked but it didn’t control the bass, was to loose. Went to the Hegel h100 which I liked but didn’t have enough power so I bought a h300. I then bought a new pair of large Ushers and needed more power so I went with a new McIntosh preamp and ps audio bhk amp.
This hobby can be a vicious cycle. Component synergy is a must.
Looking forward to having my CMII upgraded to the III, mostly for the lower noise floor. 

For a very smooth treble with great bass, swap the preamp tube for an RCA 5814 triple-mica black plate.
@iopscrl

My room is not large at 13x18x6.5 plus I sit around 7’ from the speakers. I used the 34w Primaluna with no power problems.

@helomech and gillatgh

I contacted Brent Jessee and he recommended a NOS Mullard based on my preferences. 

@timo62 

Thank you for your congrats. If the Rogue with the KT77 sounds as good as it did at the dealer I’ll be very happy. Hopefully with the addition of the NOS Mullard in the preamp stage I should obtain the sound I’m looking for. 

I did look into the Raven and Quicksilver integrated amps but they only come in Silver. I’m also surprised the QS does not come with a remote. I’m always adjusting the volume especially playing a mixed bag of music from my server. 
@helomech and gillatgh

I contacted Brent Jessee and he recommended a NOS Mullard based on my preferences
I doubt you can go wrong with an NOS Mullard. I just find excellent value in the old RCA 12au7s, both the black plates and clear tops. 

Please report back on the sound.