Anything wrong with PS Audio DirectStream DACs?

I'm counting right now 19 (nineteen) PS Audio DSD DACs for sale (new and used). Strange. Some second owners also selling... The reviews are unanimously stellar.

I wonder why.
cbozdog
@a1uc  Nice post, very interesting. I recently heard the Luxman m900u and the c900u with TAD ME1 speakers. I just loved it, so much so that the m900u will be the amp I get. I am hesitant to spend on the Luxman c900u preamp because this system is for my office and it seems like a little overkill cost wise for my small room.

Have you ever tried any other preamps with the m900u? 

Have you tried the PS Audio DS directly into the Luxman m900u? 

I have realized that I prefer a preamp in the chain but it would interesting to hear from someone with your particular gear.
A question for you PS Audio DS owners. I think I knew the answer to the a few years ago but want to double check.

Can you connect an Ethernet wire to the DS bridge II and then stream from a computer using ROON? I currently have a microRendu Ethernet-2-USB converter. Can I ditch that if I use a PS Audio DS with Bridge?
I own a Directstream DAC and don’t agree at all with the 750 hour burn in.  It sounds great out of the box and you may notice small changes for the first hundred hours or so, but 750 hours...this is excessive and not needed.