Rega RP8 vs Clearaudio Concept

Hi all,
Looking for some opinions on both the Rega RP8 vs the Clearaudio Concept?
Same price Point and trying to narrow this down a little further. Maybe there’s something else out there to consider too.
Appreciate any suggestions
128x128audiosaurusrex
I listened to one of these in my system.
https://www.mofielectronics.com/ultradeck-turntable

IMO,  very competitive table/cart setup at your budget(assuming discount from MSRP)

A no fuss setup out of the box. Worthy of a future cart upgrade,f you decide to move up. 

The threads and  reviews are positive as well.
No experience with the Rega.  I had the Concept and really liked the looks and sound of the table, but I have bouncy floors and it is probably the worst table I've owned as far as being sensitive to footfalls, so it had to go.  It sounds like you can put it on something solid, so you should be fine.  I have heard the Ultradeck and I really liked it.  The rest of the components were all different from how I heard to Concept, so I can't say which is "better", but I personally would lean towards the Ultradeck.
Big_greg you really need to try an SME, SOTA or Basis table. You will be able to jump up and down in front of them and absolutely nothing will happen. Suspended (isolated) table will always outperform unsuspended 
Tables unless the unsuspended table weights a ton like the big Kuzma and it is on a well isolated stand. This is extremely true if you use sub woofers. Subs that go cleanly down to 18 Hz will start driving most light fixed tables nuts at only 85 db. Just a month ago I set up a Planar 6 with an Ortofon 2M Black and on granite it let go at 30Hz  just under 90db. That was with a tonearm/cartridge resonance at 10Hz. So the feed back was purely coming from the plinth and platter vibrating together at 30 Hz
Now it would be very unlikely that someone buying that table would have a system capable of that kind of output at 30 Hz and in this person's system on a rather plain stand the table performed absolutely beautifully. His system is in his basement media room on a concrete floor. The Ortofon 2M Black is a very impressive MM cartridge. This is the first time I have been able to play with one. Tracks like a bandit. Very smooth easy sound. Now other than setting the tonearm./cartridge resonance to high there is nothing you can do to make a SOTA, SME or Basis feed back.
Right now I would give my eye teeth for an SME 30/12 with a Kuzma 4 pt 14. The ultimate Koestu battleship. Dream on.
I'll keep that in mind if I decide I need to do jumping jacks while listening to vinyl.  I think I'm good for now.  I have a couple of fairly well damped tables both on Symposium bases.  I can walk around the room without them skipping and they do pretty well with the bass frequencies, especially considering they are not ideally placed (in between the speakers) due to space limitations.  There's always something better, but I need to stand pat for a while.
So the Ultradeck looks like a great value and seems like it would be a even match to my Krell Digital Vanguard and Vandersteen 2ces. Wonder if the Music Hall PA1.2 is an acceptable phono stage? Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks again everyone!