Looking for an integrated tube amp under $2500

I’m in the market for either a used or new tube integrated amp to drive my Lawrence Audio Violin SE speakers which have an AMT tweeter. These speakers have a sensitivity of 88db and minimum impedance of 6.4 ohms. The amp should sound warm and smooth without any treble glare. The amp must be also reliable since my previous amp visited the repair shop 3 times in 4 years. I do prefer it come in black and must be 7" or less. I appreciate any recommendations.
128x128ronrags

ronrags ,

Congratulations on your order of the Rogue Cronus Magnum III .

I prefer the sound of the EL34 tubes also. Seems like everything worked out for you in finding the right integrated amp. I did not realize that Rogue Magnum would allow the use of  KT77 power tubes.

@alucard19 

I appreciate the suggestion but used various power tubes prior and still love the warm organic sound of KT77. From what I read the KT90 does not fit my bill. 

@rbstehno 

I owned a H300 prior to the Primaluna. Nice sounding amp but once I heard tubes in my system it was no going back to a SS amp.
I used the Gold Lion KT77s in place of the EL34s, and thought they were great.  I will say I never even thought to check, but I did not realize when using them that it would change the desired bias value.
I actually had a Rogue Cronus magnum with kt -120 tubes which I really liked but it didn’t control the bass, was to loose. Went to the Hegel h100 which I liked but didn’t have enough power so I bought a h300. I then bought a new pair of large Ushers and needed more power so I went with a new McIntosh preamp and ps audio bhk amp.