Used 5ch Amp (Classe, Krell, Rotel)

Looking for a really good used 5 channel amp. I do not want to spend $1000ss on a brand new amp.
So far my brief research has led me to Classe 5200 and Krell Chorus 5200 and they are a little pricy even used. Not sure if I want to pay 4k for a krell or classe yet! I have listened to Parasound & Mac but I did not prefer its darkish sound. Currently I have dynaudio c20 speakers as 2ch and Paradigm center and 4 towers in the back and they are being powered by Rotel RMB 1075 and the preamp section is Arcam AVR 550. I do 50% music & 50% movies. Again looking for an amp that will sound much better than my current Rotel RMB 1075 amp! Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
danimaz
Parasound RULES! I use a pair of A52's with my Linkwitz Lab lx521.4's and paid less than $900 for each.  There are several discontinued  Parasound 5 channel amps at varying power ratings and they all sound fine!  Arcam and Rotel are in value leader positions.  They make fine sounding products at affordable price points!  Yes, I also have audiophile approved Pass Labs electronics.  Remember that multichannel is a pain in the rear for most high end manufacturers to market.  Just call Pass Labs about their X-3 and X-5 multichannel amps.  By the way, if you know about a X-5 for sale please contact me.
I would go with Classé. They are, for me, the best sound quality. I think they have power enough for big explosions e and are soft enough for songs when it come to hearing. I have had NAD (AB class) M25. Super top quality. 160watt.
that is a option too. Brand new they are for sale for about 3500usd. Another option would be the Classé AMP5. Despite it is a class D amplifier, it does not sound like anything that is D. These 2 amplifiers are top quality and you can find a lot on used markets. I would visit a showroom to to listen to them before go out and buy. See what you prefer. Both of them will be top sound quality. 
+1 auxinput--i don't understand the overt hostility to the poster. fwiw, i owned an arcam avr450 and thought its preamp section sounded very good. for a 5ch amp, since you didn't like parasound i'd look at ati, which is very clean sounding and excellent value; anthem is also vg.
Your situation seems similar to mine. I had a Rotel 5-channel amp and an emotiva home theater processor. I decided to add two emotiva mono-blocks to drive the front left and right channels. This made a BIG improvement in sound, the first thing I noticed when playing 2-channel music. The next upgrade I did was to add a CD player for music and not to use my Blu Ray player. I connected the CD player using the RCA analogue connection verses using the HDMI. This created an even bigger improvement with the 2-channel music sound. When watching TV or Blu Ray movies I go through the HDMI cables and activate all 5.1 channels however if I am strickley listening to 2-channel music I go through the RCA and put the processor to direct and the enjoyment factor goes way up as opposed to listening to 2-channel through my Blu Ray player the way I used to. The addition of driving the front left and right channels through their own amplifier also improved greatly the sound in 5.1 channel listening as an added bonus.
OP- I have removed my two previous posts and want to apologize for posting them. I  hope you find a 5-ch amp that works well with your system and sounds great. 

Tom