Upgrade integrated within the $600 - 1k Range

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to upgrade from an NAD C316BEE. It’s a really great amp that I got for a song...but would like something with a more balanced presentation, detail and nuance. I’m running from a Digi Allo One to Schiit Modi Uber to the NAD then to Tekton Lore’s. Running very decent cables, mostly ZU Audio. 

Im currently considering Rega Brio, Music Fidelity M2Si,  Audiolab 6000A.  Others in the mix as well,  but these thre seem to stand out as good features and strongly rated sonics based on reviews. 

Has anyone here heard these or could recommend one over another based on my equipment? 

Hoping to ger out to some shops to audition anything they might have. And hope I don’t offend anyone here with my relatively low/muffin request here :)

Thanks ahead!

riccitone
I've run the Rega model just before the newest one and it's great for the money.  Simao is correct in that a look at the Rogue is not a bad idea.  And then you can join the insanity of tube rolling the preamp.  Oh yeah!!  What fun!!
Not alot of these around and they are getting a bit old, but the Audio Refinement Complete is a very nice integrated.... 50 watts to 8 and 90 watts to 4. 
I think the Hegel H90 would be a nice upgrade and offer the characteristics you're looking for.  There's one available used a little above your price target, but I think you can get him down closer to $1100, and frankly it's worth the stretch if you can swing it. 

There's a Soundstage review of the H90 where the reviewer compares it to an NAD C356BEEE so thought it would be particularly useful for your frame of reference.  Here's the comparison section...
In comparisons with my NAD C 356BEE integrated amplifier ($900) with classical music, the H90 generally opened up the sound to something more like the enveloping acoustic of a concert hall. The soundstage was given greater dimensionality. When I switched to the H90 from the NAD while listening to Mahler’s Symphony No.7, with Claudio Abbado conducting the Berlin Philharmonic (CD, Deutsche Grammophon 289 471 623-2), I felt as if my seat had been upgraded. The brasses packed more punch; the bass and low midrange exhibited greater dynamic control. Where the NAD provided more raw power, the Hegel did it with finesse, pushing forward details in the first movement’s march for full orchestra. At the same time, isolated mallet strokes on timpani and bells decayed naturally, and were imaged distinctly. The Hegel’s key advantages were in dynamics and details.
I thought it interesting that the improvements were similar to what you're looking to improve in your system.  Anyway, here's the whole review FYI...
https://soundstageaccess.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/859-hegel-music-systems-h90-integrated-ampl...

Hope this helps, and best of luck.