Can someone help me decide between an amp and an integrated amp?

I’m looking to upgrade to Maggies, so I know I need more power than my Creek 4240 SE has. I’ve been recommended a Classe CAP-151 integrated for $800 and a PS Audio Stellar 300 which lists for $1500, but they are giving a trade in of full original value for your old amp (800), which is an awesome deal. I have an IFI Pro headphone amp for a preamp.
Is there an inherent value in having separates versus integrated? Is there a problem using the headphone amp as a preamp? Has anyone done that trade in deal, offered out of Boulder? The Creek sells for less online.
Thanks for your help!
128x128bradkava
Post removed 
Anyone who thinks something like an amp doesn't need a good power cord, interconnect and speaker cable to sound good, could you please tell me: How many audio salon's have you gone into where the power amp and pre amp was plugged into the stock factory power cord? With the factory patch cord? And lamp cord going to the speakers?

Has anyone been to ANY stereo store ANYWHERE and seen this?

Anyone? Bueller???
How many audio salon's have you gone into where the power amp and pre amp was plugged into the stock factory power cord?

My gods!! This proves absolutely nothing and I cannot, I say again, cannot believe I haven't thought of nothing before.

Post removed