DAVID BELLES-VIRTUOSO COMPONENTS

This is the latest update on the Virtuoso components. I spent twenty minutes on the phone with Dave Belles back on April 11th and asked many questions for more details and release dates, especially on the Virtuoso integrated. Dave mentioned that the preamp section in the integrated is his best design ever during the past thirty years. I asked is it better than any preamp design you have designed in the past, hybrid or solid state? He said "Yes..its my greatest work to date".. and mentioned the Virtuoso amplifier which is available now to purchase, is the best amplifier he has designed to date, which applies to the Virtuoso preamplifier as well. He hopes to release the Virtuoso this coming fall which had a original release date in late 2017. The wait continues...
audiozen
Irregardless.

So there.

I do like Dave's designs enough to have 3 of them kicking round the house. Not in use right now, but no urge to sell them....
Irregardless is not a word - "there is no such word as irregardless because regardless already means “without regard.”
Nice to hear audiozen. It is good to get excited about things like Belles.
I am a proud owner of Ref 150av2. Musical as in or does or has or not wanting musical. I will let facten figure that one out.
Marqmike
Did I say that Belles doesn't make good equipment? No I didn't. What I don't get is making absurd proclamations about a piece of gear relative to everything else out there when the piece in question  isn't even in production yet let alone heard by the op nor anyone else.