Double Advent wiring question...

Hi

Want to run Double Advent 1 stack in parallel.

Just want to Confirm...

From my Carver amp...

I  can run a speaker run as usual to each speaker and then from 1st set of left channel speaker just run from + to + and - to - negative of second set of speakers so I am running a long jumper.  And do the same for right channel of course.
This should give me a parallel wiring and now amp will be pushing 4ohms..

Thx...
ishkabibil
Suggestion:  Please don't do this.  PLEASE go get some modern speakers from your dealer and try them.

PLEASE.  That was a great idea in 1970; today, not so much.
@richoppI 

I am gobsmacked by your reply.

It is most unaudiophile.

I have already done this and until you hear the results please don't assume.

You really need to get off the modern bandwagon ride and perhaps listen to some unmodern speakers.....

Please. In true audiophile fashion do so.

What a ridiculous reply.
I remember a day spent with stacked pairs of Large Advents in 1974 at a friend's home where we played them one facing back toward his brick wall, and one firing direct sound forward (the top one).  Created a quasi-dipole effect that was captivating.  Listened to "Dark Side" and John McLaughlin's "My Goal's Beyond" with great pleasure, especially the McLaughlin.  This was with a Phase Linear 400 and an SAE preamp/EQ.  Can't recall the phono setup.
I experimented with double Advents ( slightly raised off the floor, top pair inverted, and did the same with other speakers as well ), and although " nice ", they are bettered today by a plethora of modern slim towers by Polk, Infinity, Klipsch, Elac, and so many more. More efficient magnet structures, lighter, faster woofer materials, and so on. Not meaning to sound negative, but the Advents are a " yesterday " speaker. Save money and go listen to some newer stuff. YMMV. Enjoy ! MrD.