Lexicon DC-2 power supply

Hello,
I am requesting help with my Lexicon DC-2. The unit does not power on at all. This happened after a power outage in our neighborhood. I believe it is the power supply. I am requesting help from anyone that has experienced this on their Lexicon DC-1 or DC-2. Thanks. 
128x128joeradio
It's several screws and a couple of electrical connectors. No adjustments.

you really should search for that old thread . . . There's a lot of info in it. 

Great information bdgregory. Thankyou very much for your reply. I got a quote from Lexicon parts dept for $268.84 for their psu Part: N750-11396.  I am going to buy the psu from Mouser for $47.50 instead from the previous thread at https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/826-NFS40-7610J?R=NFS40-7610Jvirtualkey54020000virtualkey826-NF...
Hey there all you Lexicon enthusiasts, This is a simple update on my PSU replacement. I replaced the bad PSU with the the one from Mouser Electronics. IT WORKS JUST FINE! As stated on a previous thread the display is brighter and sounds outstanding!  As soon as I installed the new psu it went into a diagnostic test then was ready to Rock-n-Roll. All my presets still saved. If I'd be any better I would be twins! Thankyou again bdgregory for your kind advice. Cheers to another success!