Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101
@bacardi 

Gee, I guess this means that a bunch of those fantastic CPT cords/filters that were "...never going to come out of your system..." will now be coming out of your system and hitting the GON to find their new homes.
@bacardi ,Good to let us know about the improvements that you are getting. Is that the standard Inakustik power cord that was re-terminated? If YES, then who did that for you and what was the price?For me a change like going from a mid-priced monitor loudspeaker to a expensive floor standing full-range would mean a "night and day". I experienced that when I moved from the diminutive, but still excellent Quad 21L to the ProAc D48R. Was the change with the Furutech plug really that much? If yes, then I am a bit worried while considering this power conditioner - is it "altering" the source sound? I am also considering the the IsoTek Sigmas EVO3 which is similarly priced. The comparison link I provided above was between Inakustik and IsoTek's lower priced power conditioner, Aquarius. I wonder how the Inakustik would compare with the Sigmas.Thank You for sharing your experience with the Inakustik. Seems an interesting product.
The cord re-terminated was an Inakustik 2505 power cord. Inakustik no longer makes them. They now have the 2404air which is another level. This 2505 is a bigger gauge than the smallest Inakustik power cord which is mainly for source/pre low current. One thing to remember, my conclusions above was mainly the difference from a factory cord to a custom ended connector on a stunning Inakustik power cord. Bob at worldwidewholesales did the termination himself with a Furutech F11 female end. The cord was already broken in but the connector needed it’s time and to blend seeing as though it is connected to the wall outlet. The wall outlet has a Furutech GTX-D rhodium receptacle with carbon wall plate and Akiko Harmonizer on the outlet itself. So the start of the chain is a dedicated 20 amp line to panel. 

That’s just saying that my train has a beefy engine running the whole train. And this 3500P conditioner is the power plant of the train for sure. Without it everything wouldn’t been in its place....
Inakustik AC-3500p users - do you keep the power conditioner "on" the entire time OR do you switch it off/stand by after the listening session?