Pre-Preamp?

I'm investigating replacing my Audio Research SP-11 preamp with a PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Preamplifier. The PrimaLuna has only 10db of gain, so a pre-preamp is required for my 0.28mV output MC cartridge. I'm looking for recommendations. Can anyone help?
daveaj255
Thank you all for your responses. I'm looking at the specs and reviews of the Herron VTPH-2A (see: http://www.herronaudio.com/vtph2specs.html ) and am impressed. It seems that this would be great into the PrimaLuna for analog and my DAC into the PrimaLuna for digital. I'll admit this is becoming expensive for a 70 year old (me, I mean). My SP-11 is 33 years old so how much is that in pre-amp years? LOL.
Post removed 
Thanks, elizabeth. I needed that. Now and then I need to be brought back to my senses. I haven't given up the thought of seeing what's out there, but not exactly as interested in making a move. I'm the original owner of the SP-11 and bought it at the same time as the bulk of my equipment lo those many years ago. Thanks again to all who have responded. I really appreciate your assistance. That Herron VTPH-2A phono preamp sure looks nice. Plenty of gain for a low-output MC cartridge, too.
Elizabeth has a point. I was thinking of the lesser SP9. Tube rolling your SP11 and upgrading the caps would give a new lease of life to your ARC amp.
I agree with Elizabeth - the SP-11 is a terrific preamp and may be worth keeping. I bought mine new - trading in an SP-10 - and used it for decades before replacing it a few years ago with a Ref 5SE. I sold the SP-11 to a friend who still uses it in his system and it sounds great. My main reason for upgrading wasn't disappointment in the sound, but the desire to have remote control. I am not familiar with the Prima Luna, but it doesn't seem like an upgrade to me.