Sales History of specific items that sold over last 12 months

Hello,

Just wanted to see if there was interest from Audiogon users, in Audiogon having a link that would give all of us an actual history of what specific items have sold for on this site- say for over the last 12 months?
     Maybe that would make it more realistic for sellers of their items; instead of the recent trend of mostly unrealistic resale prices. It seems as if many sellers are way too high in their price points for selling their items!

Thanks,

Al
htsys
Post removed 
Wow!

Thanks for the answers.  I didn’t mean to get people “bent out of shape”.  Just thought it would be a useful tool.  Ebay does show a history- by the way.   As always, thank you - the community - for your responses!

Al
htsys,

No one is bent out of shape over your question. You probably didn’t realize that that is a feature available on Audiogon for additional cost. I believe you get it free with "Insider" membership. You might check if you are interested. You make a good point though, maybe it should be free, like eBay.

maybe I'm reading the OP post wrong.

OP>
  Just wanted to see if there was interest from Audiogon users, in Audiogon having a link that would give all of us an actual history of what specific items have sold for on this site- say for over the last 12 months?

I thought it said would info regarding a 'specific item' meaning say a Krell Showcase amp whose serial number is XXXXXXX was sold four times in the past 18 mo.

the word 'specific' is a game changer in the overall thrust of the question. isn't it?

had it said whatever without using the specific qualifying adjective, all the present feedback would apply accurately.

now the question points not necessarily towards what it sold for each time. but simply how many hands did it go thru?

I don't think that is covered in the a'gon BB.

it would also mean both seller and buyer would have to input exact SN for each item, as well as its MFG. Model indicator.

knowing how often a thing has been shipped around might hinder or aid one of the parties in its next transaction.

adding in the onus surrounding possible shipping and handling mishaps and incidents, I don't think sellers will want this info out in the open nearly as much as would prospective buyers. as such, this bird isn't likely to fly far if at all.
I guess you are correct. What I meant is just a history of sales over the last 12 months on Audiogon for a model, a lister might be selling. So, in your example: a Krell model # such & such. No serial number needed. Just s guide so if say - two of those sold for $1500 & $1650 - then you would maybe list at $1700 as a starting point. Not $3000 - like many would try to do!
Thats all.  I didn’t mean to analyze so specific as serial number (unless seller thought it useful), or how many times it changed hands. 

Thanks for your input.