Integrated amp for Nola Boxers 1- My first system

Hi all,

I'm very glad to join this community. I'll appreciate your advice on this one.

I am building my first hi-fi system. I just got a good deal for a pair of Nola Boxers 1, and now I'm looking for an amp. Given my budget, I am looking for an integrated amp (can be used or new, between $500-$800).  At the beginning, my main sources will be CD and hi-res digital audio.  Ideally I am looking for a system that resembles more the original sounds rather than provided a particularly coloured rendition.

Thanks for the advice!

128x128sebastianvm
Yamaha A-S801.  Great sound and will drive those 8ohm Nola Boxers with ease.  Six Moons gave it a very good review a few years ago.   The A-S801 also includes a built-in dac, phono, and good headphone jack.  The reverse loudness is excellent for dialing in low volume listening.    Yamaha's are known for their neutral and "natural sound".

I had one for a few years, but needed a bit more muscle when I switched to larger 4 ohm speakers.  The A-S801 sounded good, but couldn't get everything out of them.

Something a bit different:  Nuprime IDA-8.  Should be able to find one used under $1000.  I have one in a second system.  Great low end and details.  If you have space constraints, check it out - it's small, and has digital inputs for your CD player or other digital sources.

If you can consider a separate amp and a preamp, look at the Nuforce STA 200 amplifier.  $500 brand new.  I haven't heard it, but it's getting lots of positive talk.

Congrats on the new speakers and the start of a new journey