Looking for an integrated tube amp under $2500

I’m in the market for either a used or new tube integrated amp to drive my Lawrence Audio Violin SE speakers which have an AMT tweeter. These speakers have a sensitivity of 88db and minimum impedance of 6.4 ohms. The amp should sound warm and smooth without any treble glare. The amp must be also reliable since my previous amp visited the repair shop 3 times in 4 years. I do prefer it come in black and must be 7" or less. I appreciate any recommendations.
128x128ronrags
Perhaps the reason your amp was frequently in the repair shop was because it did not have enough ventilation. Get a new equipment rack.
Tube amps need ventilation, no doubt that. I would never place one in a rack, on top of it, yes.
Good luck with your search, ronrags, should be a few suggestions offered. Take your time and research whatever is...
Thanks for all your recommendations.

@tlong1958

Good point to consider!

The first time had to do with a short, the second time I’m not sure but the last time was a blown auto bias board. One of the power tubes was receiving 3 times the normal mv. Kevin questioned me why I was using KT77 tubes since he felt they can become unstable. The irony is he sold them to me!

@timo62 

My preferred tubes were the KT77 and Cifte 12AU7. My local dealer is allowing me to demo the Rogue at home today so it should give me a good idea concerning the sound. I also called Rogue concerning using other power tubes and stated I could use KT77 tubes by reducing the bias to 30 instead of 35. They recommended I experiment with the 1 preamp 12AU7 tube before rolling any power tubes. The only tubes they don’t recommend are the EL34 or KT150.
Post removed 
@dweller 

I thought of buying a used BAT VK55 from a close friend here audiogon recently. The problem is my unit/ tv stand isn’t large enough to accommodate it. I owned separates years ago and prefer the convenience of an integrated amp with less cables!