B&W CM Center vs CM Center 2?

Hello,

I currently have the CM Center paired with some 805S'. The center channel dialogue in a lot of movies still leaves something to be desired.

I am wondering if anybody has experience in upgrading this center channel to a CMC2? I kind of like how the CMC and 805's both have woven-kevlar woofers (CMC2 has paper-kevlar woofers).

Basially, is it worth it to upgrade? My fireplace mantle doesn't have room for anything bigger than the CMC2, so HTMxS is out of the picture fellas.
longhornguy
Hi I had a CMC with my CM7's and got rid of it. The CMC2 is much better. Just picked up some 805s like you have but havent watched any movies yet.
Can you elaborate on how it sounds better than the CMC? Does the advantage of the FSR Mid-Range really show through?
I felt that dialogue was more intelligible and I think it is related to both the FST and driver configuration (tweeter placed above the FST).
Hello, imho got better imaging without a center channel and optimal L/R speaker placement. Have you tried this comparision yourself?