How many audiophiles do you need to change a lightbulb?

Only one.

But ten to discuss whether you need a 60W or a 100W bulb.

Ten more to discuss the relative merits of screw-in vs. bayonet fixture.

Ten more to discuss the relative merits of LED and halogen.

Ten more...…………………..

128x128twoleftears
You old HEA losers are living in the past, man. The New Paradigm hipster knows the lighting industry took a wrong turn in the early-90’s, and that one’s lighting fixtures---and the Class D bulbs that are installed in them---must now be the new low mass, tunable type. They allow YOU to tune the light in YOUR listening room to the lumen and color temperature YOU want, to achieve the look YOU prefer. It’s all subjective; forget about sunlight being any kind of standard---that’s The Old Paradigm. It went out with black lights.
Post removed 
brucenitroxpro:"If you have to ask the question, you are NOT a real audiophile! Besides, I’m still admiring the velvet gloves and high heels of the wife of noble100!"

It really is quite a spectacular site. She's always had a fantastic body but she's been working out with weights 5 days/week and tanning naked for a few years now and looks fitness model awesome!

I'm now changing all bulbs weekly whether they need it or not. Recording every change and buying all those bulbs is expensive but, believe me, it's definitely worth it.

Tim