Equi=Core 1800

Anybody know anything about these things, Equi=Core 1800/Core Power Technologies? Are they any good? Not looking to buy snake oil. Considering possibly purchasing without auditioning to run Levinson 23.5 amp, Proceed AVP 2, Ayre Codex DAC, Proceed CDD. Anyone? Thanks
128x128luvrockin
I considered buying an 1800. Concerns about the company’s survival kept me from pulling the trigger 
 @tlong1958 CPT has been bought by Dan Wright of ModWrights. I suspect there will be an announcement from Dan regarding the future of CPT's product line. From my understanding, all products will be developed and shipped to existing customers prior to accepting new orders as the process has not been finalised.
Anybody knows what happened with these products?

I have an 1800 and didn't have issues, but back then it was a real mess with Mark and people not receiving their orders, then the comments about the company being sold, then I seem to recall Dan Wright came out saying they wouldn't pursue the acquisition...then I don't know what happened. The thread was apparently removed. It was getting rough as I recall, so no surprise I guess.

But now I receive messages from Audiogon promoting the product line again. Who's owns the product line now and has the producer been reliable?