set speakers large or small?

fronts 1.6 thiels 48hz-20khz,thiel center-47hz-23khz,rear thiel power points,75hz-20khz.reciever arcam 350,velodyne sub,should i set all speakers to large?
palen
Post removed 
All this really depends on how well the bass management is within system. I agree most with set to what sounds best though some will disagree. You will have different results from different sources such as dvd or cd. The mains are sufficient for most music as is therefore full signal/large setting would be appropriate in this case however when watching a movie things change. I would say that your mains will handle the full load of the main channel soundtrack but certainly not the LFE track which is entirely independent of the other discrete channels on any given dvd/br. Therefore to say that setting at large is not a good idea is a bit premature. The lfe will never make it to the mains or any other spkr for that matter. It can only be sent by cable to a dedicated sub...powered or not. One advantage of setting spkrs to small is to relieve amp stress by having to work hard to maintain high levels. Sending some of the lower freq's to a sub takes the pressure off the amp to run hard. But, I have founf that depending on the sub this will not sound good in all situations. I know that I could not live with my spkrs cutting off at or about 100hz and the sub taking over from there down. So back to point...whatever sounds better, what suits your needs, and how much flexibility/adjustment do you have with the bm in the first place.
If your speakers and amps can handle a lower setting than 80hz then ignore THX cause you gonna enjoy it more if you do. THX was invented and its more about consumer speaker size than anything else.
You better try different set ups and choose the one that suits better to your hearing likes. Some like big speakers, others dont.