This Schitt is totally refreshing in the world of high end audio!

Do yourself a favor and watch this when you have a few quiet moments.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUBFtqNpC7U

The guys from Schitt Audio talk candidly in a way that is almost abnormal for manufacturers.  I found it informative, hilarious at times, and totally refreshing.
128x128jbhiller
My favorite Mike Moffatt line of that YouTube video was about the use of electrostatic headphones in the bathtub.."kinda Darwinize out those...."
Just ordered the Schiit book, entitled “Schiit Happened.” Entertaining read through 2 chapters.
I’ve read many of the book chapters and every new chapter from 2018 on.  It’s an inside look at how a small company makes it in today’s marketplace.

bstatmeister, you’re going to be impressed with the Saga.  It is so faithful to the music and transparent.  Be aware that as a passive pre, it doesn’t increase the volts before sending it to the amp, so a volume around 1-2 o’clock is not uncommon, or louder depending on the efficiency of your speakers and your volume preferences.

I was of the opinion that the tube buffer didn’t have any affect, until I inserted the Vidar.  With a really transparent amp, the tube does make a difference, it’s fuller sounding without overdoing it.

Sounds like a Schiit Sol production table might be at Axpona. This from Jason’s chronicles: “Well, you’re going to see the first true first article assembled from production parts at the Schiitrshow on February 8...”
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/schiit-happened-the-story-of-the-worlds-most-improbable-start-up.701...
It’s going to be a great year for Schiit.  Uh, you know what I mean!  The Aegir, the Sol and then the upgraded integrated amp. -  Ragnarok.

its no wonder that a “fake news” forum was started just to attack them and their excellent products.  And this same ste seems to love one particular competitor.  It doesn’t matter though, as soon as anyone tries a Schiit dac or headphone amp, the truth gets out, one customer at  a time.