Bias adjustment on solid state amplifiers

Why is there no mention of this in manuals, etc, with solid state amps? It seems with tube amps, there's a built in way to do it and/or mention of it in their manuals.
128x128slaw
I can bias mine. If I read right (and I could be mistaken) but the bias pots would set how much my amp runs in class A vs A/B.
SS bias need not ever (almost ever) be adjusted if no rail caps or output devices are replaced during the normal lifespan of an amplifier, or if there is no trim pot drift/failure.

Once upon a time you would find the bias procedure and values in the owner’s manual but today almost everything comes with a warranty and/or the manufacturer’s lawyers advise "No User Serviceable Parts Inside".
Because it's a set once and forget forever issue with SS amps. Also, you aren't as much setting bias as DC offset
Not true. Bias is applied to both sides, so current increases, but net voltage remains zero.

IMO, bias drift accounts for varying sonics in SS amplifiers. Bias drifts with temperature. Service manuals often have voltage spec, but no °C or how and where measured. Bias an amp that's been idling for 20 minutes and then measure it after Zepping for an hour and the values will be radically different. Add in one or two 10°C ambient changes for open top on a workbench in an air conditioned factory and a buttoned up amp in a rack and the delta is even larger.

This is why fuse changers hear such 'UGE differences. Neither their ears nor the electronics are in the same state.
Post removed