Who makes this Pre-amp?

Octal based 6NS7 or 12NS7, 4 inputs, 2 outputs, tube rectified, point to point wired with top shelf parts. Remote control, at least volume control is a must. One balanced input and one balanced output a plus. HT by-pass is not necessary. Dual mono would also be nice but not necessary.
Ag insider logo xs@2xhoopster
“Tube rectified won't do you any good if the preamp has regulated power supplies..”

Ralph, do you mean if it has tube regulated voltage, e.g., using OD3/VR150 type tubes, etc., or something else? How can one visually tell if a point to point wired preamp has regulated power supply? Thanks.
OP: you might consider this one, too, from Supratek Audio: New Generation 3 Chardonnay Line stage. 6SN7 preamp tubes, 5AR4 tube rectifier, 6L6G/5881 tube shunt regulators. XLR in/out. 4 RCA in/3 RCA out , remote volume.

It appears to check off all your boxes. I am not sure the XLR ins/outs are true differential balanced connections (likely not), but you did not specify that requirement in any event.

There are several Supratek products available on the Market Site. They appear to be shipping from Western Australia.

www.supratek.com.au
rx8man

Very little information on the vuja de website. Also their price points are a bit beyond me. I am looking at $3K or so max. The Don Sachs or DeHavilland look to be my alternatives.
Ralph, do you mean if it has tube regulated voltage, e.g., using OD3/VR150 type tubes, etc., or something else? How can one visually tell if a point to point wired preamp has regulated power supply? Thanks.
Whether it is tube regulated or not should not make a difference. An effective regulator will not allow of the sawtooth waveform generated by a rectification to pass to the output. BTW, 0D3s and the like are voltage reference tubes, sort of the vacuum tube equivalent of a zener diode. They are known to make noise and so must be adequately bypassed, and generally are not of much use unless also used with an active regulator circuit, which if in a tube embodiment will have some sort of power tube involved.

It can be hard to tell if the high voltage is regulated but if there are no power devices like a transistor or tube for the task its a pretty good bet that no regulation is employed.
hoopster OP179 posts04-04-2019 1:45pm

rx8man

"Very little information on the vuja de website. Also their price points are a bit beyond me. I am looking at $3K or so max. The Don Sachs or DeHavilland look to be my alternatives."

Sorry I couldn’t help, good luck in your search.